If you are after inspiration for a modern urban wedding, we give you Erika and Adam. Their March wedding happened on a cloudy day with even some rain, but this gave us a stunning, dramatic backdrop for photos.
The wedding ceremony was held at Sacred Heart College Chapel, in Sorrento, and after the hearty congratulations from friends and family we went for some location photos. Their bridal party was great fun, and we got some amazing shots, including fantastic graffiti walls in Leederville.
The couple chose a cocktail style reception, held in a marquee outside the Nedlands Yacht Club.
Here is the list of the suppliers who helped make the day:
- Bride’s Dress: Goldilocks Boutique
- Suits: Marchesi Menswear
- Flowers: Soul Flowers by Shae New
- Hair: Gamine Dynasty
- Make-up: Erin Maie Makeup Artist
- Cake: Lottie and Belle
- Wedding Car: Absolutely Fabulous Wedding Cars
- Food Trucks:
- Furniture, Lighting and Marquee: Event Mill